SAINT ELMO'S München is currently looking for an intern/trainee online design in Munich.
In our team, you get the chance not only to work with experienced specialists but can also learn a great deal while doing so. Since different disciplines are closely connected here (conception, design, development, etc.), valuable insight into the workings of a multi-channel agency can be gained. You'll be integrated through different projects into the daily work of an art director and be able to begin more independent creative activities.
- Work in a team of highly motivated specialists
- Support for design of user interfaces designs, layouts and moods
- Support for the development of ideas and campaigns
- Learning and expansion of analytical concepts to create more user-friendly and cross-platform interfaces
- Ideally a completed degree in media design or similar or comparable training
- Interest in digital media and current trends across multiple platforms and technologies
- Working as a team, interpersonal skills and enjoyment at work
- Good knowledge of the popular graphics programs, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Design savvy, feel for online design
- Curiosity, creativity and motivation
- A creative eye for detail and big picture
- Independent work and organization
- Bonus: Basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
The internship lasts six months and may transition into a trainee program. The duration of the trainee program is 12 months.
If you find this position interesting, we look forward to reviewing your application materials!