SAINT ELMO'S HAMBURG is currently looking for an Intern Creation Art.
We combine modern communication disciplines under one roof and work nationally and internationally for a variety clients, such as CASIO, Yellow Pages, CosmosDirekt, Hamburger Hochbahn, Licher, Mein schöner Garten, MesseHamburg and Wernesgrüner.
In our team, you get the chance not only to work with experienced specialists but can also learn a great deal while doing so. Since different disciplines are closely connected here (conception, design, development, etc.), valuable insight into the workings of a multi-channel agency can be gained. You'll be integrated through different projects into the daily work of an art director and be able to begin more independent creative activities.
- Work in a team of highly motivated specialists
- Support for the design and creation of layouts and moods
- Image editing, research and creation of user interfaces designs
- Support for the development of innovative concepts and creative, integrated campaigns
- Complete networked thinking and development of modern communication concepts
- A creative eye for both detail and the big picture
- Talent for drawing and visual sense of aesthetics
- High quality standards and precise execution
- Conceptual thinking
- Independent work and organization
- Enjoyment for teamwork
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Registered student (m/f) in the field of graphic/communication design
- At least 3, or ideally 6 month duration (with a compulsory internship)
- We believe in people who think freely, are curious and able see the bigger picture - team players with a 360 degree view and with the expertise and solid motivation to break new ground for our clients.
If you appreciate the challenges in our interdisciplinary teams, as well as see it as an opportunity to grow, then we should get to know each other.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your detailed application materials with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.