SAINT ELMO'S HAMBURG is currently looking for an Intern Consulting.
We combine modern communication disciplines under one roof and work nationally and internationally for a variety clients, such as CASIO, Yellow Pages, CosmosDirekt, Hamburger Hochbahn, Licher, Mein schöner Garten, MesseHamburg and Wernesgrüner.
For clients, a consultant acts as the central contact person in the agency. He works with the client to create the briefing and relays it to the creative teams. He also plans, manages and supervises the advertising budget, advises the client and passes the suggestions and ideas of creative teams back to him.
- Support for client consulting for implementation of advertising campaigns in the project planning, monitoring and control
- Creation of briefings, re-briefings and timing, project plans (incl. control and customization), billing, resource and time management, presentation preparation, KVA, solicitation of offers, etc.
- Coordination with other service areas
- 2 - 3 completed semesters for a degree in communication science, business or humanities with a focus on marketing or advertising or advertising psychology
- Pronounced affinity for communications industry and service-oriented work
- General knowledge, intuition, communication skills and self-confidence and organizational talent
- Sound knowledge of MS Office is a basic prerequisite
- Good to very good command of English
- At least 3, or ideally 6 month duration (with a compulsory internship)
- We believe in people who think freely, are curious and able see the bigger picture - team players with a 360 degree view and with the expertise and solid motivation to break new ground for our clients.
If you appreciate the challenges in our interdisciplinary teams, as well as see it as an opportunity to grow, then we should get to know each other.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your detailed application materials with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.